Number of mbbs admission intake:250
Affilated:Sri Ramachandra University
SRMC is the first institution in India to have a training program for emergency paramedics and is one of the few centers with a team of fully trained emergency technicians in this part of the world. Our emergency technicians provide pre-hospital care and onsite care directed by a back office of emergency physicians, to ensure safe care and transport to the health care facility. The emergency room is state-of-the-art with facilities to provide a wide range of emergency services and trauma care. A multidisciplinary trauma team utilizes the golden hour to save lives. Emergency cardiac and stroke rescue thrombolysis are done routinely in the SRMC Emergency Room. Facilities are available to do emergency angiography and angioplasty.
Our ambulance services provide timely and quality pre-hospital emergency care for the seriously ill and injured patients. In addition, our ambulance services also cater to patients who need to be shifted to other places on a non-emergency basis. Our ambulance services extend all over the south.
Sri Ramachandra Eye Bank is affiliated to the Eye Bank Association of India, Ramayana International Eye Bank, L V Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad. Donor eyes are retrieved by Enucleation / In situ excision. They are preserved in M K (McKarey Kaufman) medium and are utilized for lamellar and Penetrating Keratoplasty. The Eye Bank also helps in creating awareness about eye donation to the public.
• 24 hour pharmacy located in the ground floor
• STD calls can be made from the rooms where telephones have been provided, on extra charges. Local calls are charged at the rate of rs.5/- per call and the duration of the calls is three minutes. PCO / STD /ISD services available in the ground floor
• Arab TV channels available on extra charges
• Fax facility available on extra charges
• Xerox facility is available in the library. Extn. No. 8109
• Guest laundry service is also available on extra payment
• Gift shop is located in the library building. Extn. 8112
• Bank facility (Indian Bank) Extn. No. 8283
• Railway Booking Extn. No. 132
• Post office Extn. No. 8285
• SRMC Annex Guest house for AC and non AC rooms Extn. No. 8310
• General Store in Archana Canteen
• Temple at the entrance of the campus
• Other religious services on request
|MBBS Seat Allocation|
|College Type||All India Quota||TN State Quota||Mgmt Quota||NRI Quota|
Candidates must carry the some documents in original to produce at the time of document verification.
MBBS Recognized for 250 seats.
Super Specialty Programs
PG Degree Courses
Sri Ramachandra University,
No.1 Ramachandra Nagar
Porur, Chennai - 600 116
Tamil Nadu, India.
Our Services In management quota admission.
1. Arranging Appointment with the respective chairman/Administrative officer and student.
2. Based on your qualification, budget, and location preference our consultants will work to select the best institute/university which will satisfy your need and aspirants.